2012 Student Leadership Conference Report and DownloadsThe 14th Student Leadership Conference - keynoted by Ken Rudolph. Theme: “Therefore, Encourage One Another!” (I Thessalonians 5:11)
The 14th Student Leadership Conference - keynoted by Ken Rudolph - was an incredible time of learning and spiritual growth. Our conference theme was “Therefore, Encourage One Another!” (I Thessalonians 5:11)
with lessons on
- 4 Steps We Must Take to Encourage One Another
- 2 Responses That Will Enable Us to Encourage Those Who Hurt
- 4 Observations That Can change Us Into Encouragers
- 3 Dynamic Principles of Prayer to Encourage Us to Pray Effectively
We invite all SLC participants to join SLC Meeting Point on FaceBook.com to share thoughts, photos and movies at SLCMeetingPoint.
Please check out the sound recordings of the sessions that we have prepared. (Right click to download.) They are in MP3 format 192 kbps:
Comments from SLC 2012
- I was encouraged that I was prayed for and remembered. I was reminded to have grace towards others and build them up, to step forward to help the weak and not compromise.
- I was SO inspired to exercise greater leadership for Christ in my school and community. I plan to incorporate the lessons learned into my daily life including encouraging, influencing, and discipling others.
- At this conference I was amazed how God showed me that I am capable of influencing others in a positive way.
- I was so convicted by Mr. Rudolph's talk on prayer. I have struggled with prayer so much in the past. After the talk, praying felt natural and more real. This is an amazing gift.
- I am greatly inspired to be an example and leader in my school by showing God's grace and love to my classmates and just everyone around me.