ACSI exists to strengthen Christian schools and equip Christian educators worldwide as they prepare students academically and inspire them to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
ACSI Europe, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary, is a service ministry committed to supporting national Christian educators and schools throughout Europe. Our office serves as one of several regional offices for ACSI Global. It is our joy to serve our members in several language groups: English, Czech, French, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak and Spanish. We also have members in many other European countries who have access to our English language services, events and publications. For a quick introduction to ACSI Europe, download our latest brochure.
We invite you to explore our website and its many resources. Some resources are only available to those who establish a free site user account. Special resources and discounts are reserved for individual members and member schools.
The Association of Christian Schools International is privileged to partner with Christian educators around the world to help impact a new generation of young people for Jesus Christ! International member schools are served through the headquarters in Colorado Springs, CO. http://www.acsi.org
ACSI is the largest Protestant Christian school organization in the world, serving over 24,000 schools and 5.5 million students globally. Its staff cares deeply about the needs of each member school and provides training, affirmation, and encouragement to help directors and teachers more effectively influence the lives of children for Christ. ACSI provides assistance without interference and opportunity without obligation. It is our pleasure to serve you for the good of your children and the Glory of God.
ACSI Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33);
His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35);
His sinless life (Hebrews 4:14; Hebrews 7:26);
His miracles (John 2:11);
His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9);
His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4);
His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and
His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved. (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2: 8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5::28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18).
As an association we are committed to
Biblical Fidelity and Prayer
Immerse ourselves in the Holy Scriptures and prayer, both individually and corporately; consistently measure all association actions, programs, and resources against the teachings of the Word of God; and recognize our total dependence on Him.
Biblical Foundation and Focus on Jesus Christ
Serve schools and educators that represent a range of evangelical, Protestant backgrounds; all our schools and educators will hold to the ACSI Statement of Faith and Core Beliefs.
Members We Serve
Allocate our resources, including time and finances, in such a way as to bring maximum benefit to our members, and respond promptly to constituent needs.
Act with faithfulness and integrity and exercise diligence in program administration, with thoroughness and research-based expertise in the production of resources, and with fiscal accountability, realizing that ACSI ultimately belongs to God and we ultimately answer to Him for all we do with that which He has entrusted to our care.
Diverse Worldwide Constituency
Be authentically international in structure and practice, promoting international, national, and regional organizational leadership for the mutual benefit of all member schools; develop programs, resources, and services with all constituents in mind, utilizing insights learned from colleagues from around the world and evidencing the high value we place on gender, ethnic, age, and cultural differences.
Staff and Their Growth
Establish personnel resource and organizational policies and practices that encourage equitable and competitive wages, support for continuing professional growth, and commitment to collaborative goal setting, accountability, and consistent implementation of evaluation systems.
Influence public policy and public perception that have an impact on Christian schools and the rights of Christian educators everywhere, seek appropriate representation to protect the rights of parents to be free to choose the educational program that in their view best meets the educational and spiritual needs of their children, and work in collaboration with families, churches, governments, and other leaders and organizations to promote school compliance with all applicable laws and to promote the ability of private individuals or groups to establish and support Christian schools without restriction or reservation.